AmeriSave shares your passion for customer service. Wouldn’t it be great to partner with a lender sophisticated enough to meet all of your needs but nimble enough to stay ahead of the ever-changing regulatory guidelines and fluctuating market? We build processes around the way you lend. We focus on you so you can focus on the community you serve.
Complete your online application today with Comergence.
Enter 13SH2 as the “promotional code” and AmeriSave will waive the Comergence Fee.
Items Needed List
Submit completed Comergence application (the information is submitted directly into the portal). A fully executed loan purchase agreement package includes the following items:
- Loan Purchase Agreement [please submit an executed version, a countersigned copy will be uploaded upon approval]
- Company Resolution
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Wire Instructions and Authorization to Verify Warehouse Line(s)
- Authorization for Verification of Credit and Business References
- Correspondent Contact List
- A Copy of this Checklist Completed with the Vendor Information Requested Below
- IRS W-9
- Company Summary [Business Plan and/or Brief Overview of the Company’s History and goals]
- Organizational Chart [detailing parent companies or any affiliated businesses]
- Management Chart
- Organizational Documents [ e.g. Articles of Incorporation or Organization, Operating Agreements, etc.]
- Resumes for all Principals and Key Associates who oversee key production, operational, and capital market positions.
- Company Financial Statements [REQUIRED: TWO (2) Years Audited Financials following GAAP Accounting AND YTD Financials (Balance Sheet and
- Profit & Loss Statement)